Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The week begins with...



Bad news : my ibook is going to the hospital 2mrw for diagnosis. This is the second time it has threaten to totally give up on me. The first was when i was back home for the holidays in December (06). What's wrong this time? My baby would run smoothly for the first 15 minutes, after which it will start throwing a fit by running any applications 10 times slower. I wasted 3 DVDs trying to burn all my April photos. They now reside in my external HD. I really hope the doctors at the apple centre can tell me what's making her sick. my poor poor baby :(
Good news : We are having steamboat for UL this week :P woohoo! food has this power to make you forget all your blues. and... PRAiiSSSE the LORD, he brought me out of a high fever in just a few days last week! 3 days to be exact. God knows that with finals just around the corner i can't be lying in bed :P

Oh, the picture above was someting i had to shot for my class 2day. At least the ibook is still good for something, even if it's just backdrop material haha

and my respect and honor goes out to my mom...blessed mothers day!
and remember mom... 'only malaysian women give birth to real men ;)'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh...didn't know you were unwell. Glad you're better now and hope the steamboat was like chicken soup for the soul. :)
Well done on the icebreakers.
[chicken gone to heaven]
;)

29 May, 2007 07:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home