Monday, March 12, 2007

Faceoff


What does life hold for me?... How many planets are there in the milky way?... What would banana taste like with milo flakes???... As i ponder, hoping to find some universal truth, I stumble upon the greatest answer (actually 2nd to Jesus), Photobooth! Guaranteed to blow away all your monday blues. This is the 2nd time it has saved my day.

hehehe

I used to be an introvert

I'm a bit more extroverted now. Good people gave me great advice. look outwards they say. Forms a solid self-esteem. Gives people a good impression of yourself. Hmmm...at this moment i'm beginning to doubt it.

picasso did a number on me. now when you talk to me it would be eye-to-eye. get it! eye-to-eye! hahaha...sigh..you sordid bunch

for all those who are in shakers, who am i trying to depict here? ...think...yup. got it. WELL DONE!

ok enough for today, or my face is going to go into spasm.

now where did i put my botox?...


AND...a little shoutout to Sarah and the BUS COMPANY. Well Done :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home