Friday, December 15, 2006

'Tis the time


It's good to be reminded of who we are and why we do what we do. How far we have gone. what we have achieved. what lies ahead. Coming back from Oz has made me more appreciative of the people around me. I've so far had really great conversation with mates back here and some good revelation. I find this amazing since i've always been a man of few words. God, you're gracious.

2007 is around the corner now. What has God in-store for us? what has God in-store for me? I feel like it's time check my God chaser pacer. time to put on my spiritual nike shoes and pump up the pace to win the race. 2007 promises so much more when you know what and who you are running for. Carpe diem

Watching the Pick It Up DVD and seeing Ps Mike Gug leading the congregation in 'Save Australia', my heart goes out to him at this moment. This man still makes a decision to chase God's heart even at this moment of crisis and certain death. He has achieved more than many people his age. I believe with all my heart that God is going to heal him. God reveals things to redeem the moment. I know saying this will ultimately test my faith too. some may say what if he doesn't heal? so does that make God a farce? Did he abandon Ps Mike? No. nono and a thousand times NO. I believe He is real and He is good. More than any parent or lover can be to any one person. I don't care what facts say, My heart set fast to the truth and promises for us.

what promise do we have? what assurance is there?
This one : 'and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him... (Romans 8:28)
and this one : 'Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger of sword?
NO, in all things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels or demons,
neither present nor future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God this is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:31,35,37-39)

With so many more promises, is there really room for doubt?

I digressed.

Back to the title of the post. The following pictures are from last weeks cell Christmas event. honestly, I felt a bit detached coming back to cell after experiencing Urban Life. But I felt back at home when khai started his joking streak. That man is funny. He reminds me of another 'Talented Joker', right Tjokro :P






food glorious food The ladies did a great job. I reckon the next time the men should cook. SS2 cell men.






peter is holding 1 small trees worth of tissue there







more pics via link. you know where to find it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home