Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The 5 appendages of destiny and their universal purpose.

Yes; I’m talking about our 5 fingers.
What significance can they bring to our very existence?

Cocking my head back, I gaze upon the heavens. Like ‘The Greats’ of old, Plato, Socrates and the Dalai Lama I ponder the infinite, searching for the planes of enlightenment. Then it dawns upon me; there must be a practical answer.

Arcoms Razor. The simplest conclusion is usually the right one. I was excited.

Lets start with the David of the family, the pinky. Its physically smaller than the lot, muscularly undeveloped, what potentials can it yield? Got it. Like a deep core driller, it agilely searches the caverns of my nose. Gold. What it does there I do not know.

Then there is the ring finger. Need I say more?

Like the highest peak of Everest my middle finger stands tall and proud, unflinchingly bold. Mostly at rude motorist who seem to possess motor skills equivalent to Ed. What would I do without it?

Moving on, we have now the alpha male of the pack, the pointer, and elevator button pusher. This finger is dangerous. Utilize in covert operations that require precision and tact. Assembled rightly with the thumb as a sight, we have the deadliest handgun of all, with unlimited firepower and a range that is beyond imagination. Yes, I’m talking about the 2 handed six-shooter of the west. Bang, bang!

Fat Albert, what would we do without it? Cutting it off renders the rest of the fingers useless. It has been taken for granted so many times. Suffers the hammer countless times and yet, it sticks around for better or worse. What a pal.

There we have it. What a revelation. Let us hold on to the glorious truth of the 5 individuals who make life a heck more interesting and exciting. Wave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home